When is MP gonna stop beating the bush and start treating the server as a Business instead of a hobby?

Twitch.tv/Ktigris2

Seems like everytime we get a micropatch, DLC, or Normal patch TMP is slow to respond cause the Dev team is behind the ball. 1.38.1.34 has been out since 12 pm EST yet TMP is not prepared to support it yet. This gets tiring after awhile. Most companies that act like TMP is right now with financial backers like Patreon supporters go down the toilet cause the finances get pulled for a faster project. 

The patch, which added new tires to ATS wheel tuning pack DLC was released very recently. Having a bit of patience will pay off once the support gets added...

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

What the heck, someone needs get things sorted, it seem, most small patches and DLCs get supported on the day of release, or the next day, last paintjob dlc for ETS2 within hour or two I think, faster then I could notice it was already supported when I purchased it.

This is community project, a game modification, not bussiness, as far as I am aware. 

1 hour ago, Granite said:

This is community project, a game modification, not bussiness, as far as I am aware. 

Pretty much. TruckersMP will remain as a collaborative project for the foreseeable future. We have over 180 volunteers from around the world working on the project, but only 2 of our developers actively work on the game modification itself.

Perhaps if TruckersMP has more income in the future, then our lead developer mwl4 can look into investing full-time into the project, but for now, he will only be able to work on it in his spare time.

This post may help you understand the situation better:

On 9/24/2020 at 6:53 PM, Twitch.tv/Ktigris2 said:

Seems like everytime we get a micropatch, DLC, or Normal patch TMP is slow to respond cause the Dev team is behind the ball. 1.38.1.34 has been out since 12 pm EST yet TMP is not prepared to support it yet. This gets tiring after awhile. Most companies that act like TMP is right now with financial backers like Patreon supporters go down the toilet cause the finances get pulled for a faster project. 

Nothing is so hard as a man's ingratitude, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Twitch.tv/Ktigris2,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived