Cant hear my Trucks Horn

JigSaw07

Question

Hello Truckers , Whenever i enter into a city i cant hear my horn . Infact whenever i drive on highways i can hear them , but while entering into cities and few other places i cant even hear my horn.

not only horn but also whenever i try to make a reverse turn , the reverse sound also went silent plus messages come in the rucks panel too get silent in few places and while entering into a city.\

Is this a bug or my internet is not proper or only i am facing this issue.

5 answers to this question

Hello,

Have a good day,

This is due to a bug with the new sound engine (FMOD) implemented in version 1.37 for ATS and ETS2. It is not your fault and therefore the developers are working to solve it as soon as possible.

I hope I have answered your question and please if you have any other questions ask without hesitation.

Greetings

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello @Jig$aw,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum in an organised manner.

I look forward to your response ?

Best Regards,
TutoriaLs
Support

Hey there,

I would like to add something a little bit extra in addition to what has already been said :)

If you stay out of the busy areas and generally on the quieter roads you won't have any issues, it's only in busy areas with many other people. Also, the classic Volvo has another bug where the turn signal sound does not work in busy areas so therefore I also recommend you to not use that truck if this would bother you.

Let us know if you have any other questions and we'll be more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards,

Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

• Upvote 1

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d