Less players from few days

Angelforgamers

I noticed that from  1 or 2 days there are very very i mean very less players playing tmp.There's  a reduction of more than 100% players from 1 or 2 days compared to 4 or 5 days ago.Around this time 3 or 4 days ago players in server 1 used to be around 2000 but from 2 days the very same time,players are around 700 or 800

Hi ?
Yes, I agree with the drop in the number of players.
It is also necessary to take into account the hours you enter the game.
In addition, it does not provide performance like the ets 2 1.35 version. With the new features in 1.38, many people started experiencing fps drop in multiplayer mode so I think it's a drop in Multiplayer mode.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

3 hours ago, FURKΛN said:

Hi ?
Yes, I agree with the drop in the number of players.
It is also necessary to take into account the hours you enter the game.
In addition, it does not provide performance like the ets 2 1.35 version. With the new features in 1.38, many people started experiencing fps drop in multiplayer mode so I think it's a drop in Multiplayer mode.

Hey there's a reduction in player count for the same time compared to 3 or 4 days earlier

2 hours ago, MaxiZockt13 said:

Hey,

Always depends on the time. Since TruckersMP is international, there are different time zones and accordingly different online times for the players.

Have a nice day

Best regards

Maxi

no no for the same time I noticed very less players compared to 3 or 4 days earlier

1 hour ago, [AkTürk] Enver said:

Hello ;

The evening hours are getting more full

Good Day :) 

Good Forums :) 

:tmp:  Respects   :tmp:

??[AkTürk]Enver ??

yeah but didn't you notice that earlier the server 1  and 2 were used to be full around 16:00 utc and now there are only around 2500 and 1000at the same time.Isnt that a big reduction? 

2 hours ago, Granite said:

3-4 days ago? That was weekend, theres usually more players during weekends and peak times may be a bit wider . Nope, nothing unusual.

I meant by saying 3 or 4 days before that before 5 th 6th and all that days earlier,

I can now see 3500 in server 1,actually earlier everyday be it Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday and Sunday the server used to be full of players and also queuing and server 2 also used to be full by this time.I dont know why you guys aren't noticing the player reduction

Server 1 right now has around 3500 players,earlier everyday by this time server 1 and 2 used to be full and also players used to queue.Didnt you guys experience that by this time both server 1 and 2 used to be full and from 1 or 2 days the servers are not full during the same time?But look now the player count has reduced by a significant margin.

3 hours ago, Angelforgamers said:

Hey, 3 veya 4 gün öncesine kıyasla oyuncu sayısında aynı anda bir azalma var

hayır hayır aynı zamanda 3 veya 4 gün öncesine kıyasla çok daha az oyuncu fark ettim

evet ama daha önce sunucu 1 ve 2'nin 16:00 utc civarında dolu olduğunu ve şimdi aynı anda sadece 2500 ve 1000 civarında olduğunu fark etmediniz. Bu büyük bir azalma değil mi? 

I entered at noon, there were 3000 people. However, it can be as you said.

Player numbers fluctuate on a daily basis, some days have more, some days have less.  
Weekends tend to be busier whereas weekdays tend to be quieter.  
Summer is to the most point over now, people are back to school, college, some are working more hours, etc etc.  
Every day is different, depending on the time of day, day of week and season of year. 
Numbers are still high, severs still get full every so often at peak times, I don't see any issues ?‍♂️

17 hours ago, Callum. said:

Player numbers fluctuate on a daily basis, some days have more, some days have less.  
Weekends tend to be busier whereas weekdays tend to be quieter.  
Summer is to the most point over now, people are back to school, college, some are working more hours, etc etc.  
Every day is different, depending on the time of day, day of week and season of year. 
Numbers are still high, severs still get full every so often at peak times, I don't see any issues ?‍♂️

No no servers used to get full around 17 utc but now at the same time now there are around 2500 players,around this time servers were used to be full  but from last 3 days servers are having less players

17 hours ago, MaxiZockt13 said:

Yeah, is different

oh god thanks someone actually noticed the thing that from last 3 days servers are having very less players and not getting full like it used to

All I'm trying to say is that from last 3 days there is a drastic reduction of players.Before that 3 days things were normal like servers 1 and 2 were getting full during peak hours.But im witnessing this drastic player reduction from last 3 days

Like for example earlier at around 8am utc there used to be around or over 2000 players in server 1 but from last 3 days,at same time,same server there are arousn 600 to 700 players.Isnt that a drastic reduction?Earlier everyday I mean everyday(before 3 days) there used to be around 2000 players at 8am utc server 1 but from last 3 days I'm noticing just 700 players at the same time.

Archived