Admins on US Servers?

DIESELJC

So I was online tonight in one of the US servers..I dont remember which one it was whatever the one was it usually has 300+ people in it...now for the most part it was great but I saw some really bad stuff..people driving through town at 55+Mph running red lights taking up 2 lanes with one truck and passing on shoulders..I got nearly run off the road three times and once by someone who was clearly using a keyboard as he couldn't even keep it between the lines. I gave him ample space as he was hauling an oversize load and swerving all over the place...I let him know on the radio I was coming up on his left and damn near had to ditch the truck when he swerved back into my lane with me in it. Came through one town and there were trucks parked up on all the sidewalks and in the middle of the road and got t-boned by someone running through a stop sign. On average I'm just curious how many admins are actually on and watching for this stuff. Every one of the incidents the drivers should have been on the arcade server and NOT a Simulation server. Maybe its my older age but some of that behavior is just uncalled for.

Diesel

Hello!

I tend to play ATS quite often for long peroids of time, It might be worth remembering that medal tv can help you record the last x amount of seconds if you ever end up in an ancident as you're able to report them! Furthermore, don't forget that there's a report function in the actual game it's self, feel free to use this if rules are quite clearly being broken!

Kind Regards,

Fezz98 ~ TruckersMP Game Moderator Trainer

Hello @DIESELJC 

I can understand your frustration, and let me be the first person to apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered within our servers. By the sounds of it you were most likely on [US] Simulation. In the perfect would everyone would drive per traffic laws and TruckersMP rules of which they agreed upon. But we don't live in that perfect would and sometimes you'll run into people who want to do nothing but to ram you and make you have a bad experience or just drive reckless and have no care in the world. But I live in the United States and I'm one of the GM's who regularly check ATS reports. So you could do one of two things - you can report in-game and allow a GM to review the incident and apply any punishment if needed. Please note if you choose the in-game method only, there is a chance that the report could timeout as new reports are created. But the other option you have is to do a web report. All web reports will be reviewed by a Report/Game Moderator - the difference is the time it is to be reviewed. If you submit a report(s) we just ask you to patiently wait as we deal with older reports first until we get to yours.

How to report a user in-game ----> https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/791

How to Record In-game & Upload Evidence ----> https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/788

How to use the Report System ----> https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

I hope this helps. 

Kind regards,
K0rnholio 

• 2 weeks later...

Reading this hit home, as, I'm quite new to TMP. I too ran across plenty of offenders regarding "rules of the rd." I revisited TMPs general rules per-say, &, discovered many of those so called offenders well within their rights if you will, speeding to some degree, overtaking double lines, blasting thru both stop signs, red lights. blocking in length of time NCZ zones etc. the list goes on. Honestly with such cases, not too sure the point of a simulator be. Anyways, what do I know, I be the new kid on the block, don't create waves if ya want to survive TMP..lol.... Best, learn to turn a blind eye, as, can only do my best to keep a sense of realness while I drive.

• 2 weeks later...

I speak for myself, I am one of those GM’s that gets on ATS every night, especially during peak time hours of the night, to help moderate and just drive around. As others have stated above, just because we are on, doesn’t mean we are always doing reports. We like to drive around and have fun as well. I can understand your frustration with players breaking the rules, I really do understand, but we can’t be in every location at once. As explained by K0rn, we have other methods for you to use to report players that break our rules. Our website is the best option in case your in-game report does timeout. Rest assured, we will always try our best to get to your report as soon as we can.

I do strongly suggest recording or using some sort of clipping software, like medal, when you are driving as you never know when you may need to report another player for something.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @DIESELJC,

Thank you for your post on our forums. Unfortunately, as your post has been inactive for 14 days now, I am left with no other option but to move this post to our archived section.

Kind Regards,
TFM_George
Community Moderator (Forums)
TruckersMP Team

// Locked and moved to Archive

Archived