Irrational people.

Danielbetu

Not long ago I entered the multiplayer mode, the truth is that it is a very good and fun mode, until one meets irrational people who hate having fun healthy,

after an hour or more of driving (when I visit cities, I enjoy beautiful landscapes while listening to the roar of the engine of my beautiful truck, I lose track of time) I was about to finish a delivery, almost reaching my destination city when a crazy trucker, a real idiot rammed me and I was almost crossed over the highway defenses.

And the truth is that this action from the Viking era takes away all the emotion and beauty of the multiplayer mode, so finally this way of playing ends up sucking, If I want play in a crash game I'm in the wrong place, I have to go to a demolition Derby.

PS: Everything happened so fast that I couldn't see who hit me to report him with great pleasure, I hope they catch that unhappy guy soon because if it's his way of having fun, sooner or later, he's going to do it again.

Trucker Daniel.

Hello @Danielbetu

thank you for sharing your complaint,

sadly there are many players who amuse themselves by annoying others, damaging the role of simulation, as well, the Moderators of the game as well as the TruckersMP community do everything possible to keep the game healthy.

On the other hand, you have to understand that there are too many people in TruckersMP, which makes the moderators' work a bit difficult, but this does not mean that they are not giving their maximum support.?

you have a good day,
AldoTruck.

Thanks for answering me @Aldo and now it is necessary to clarify that I have no complaint about the moderators.

These unhappy boys act so fast that it is very difficult to catch them at the exact moment they execute their misdeed, for that there would have to be road cameras as in real life, or some way of recording when a truck collides with another for the first time, and then proceed to record what the player sees, when it collides again, their bad actions will be registered and can be sanctioned without a hint of doubt.

Also, if there was a way to measure how many times that player has collided with others, then it is clear that not all have been accidental collisions ...

12 minutes ago, Pillow said:

Additional to the above, make sure to record your gameplay and report the perpetrator using your footage by using our report system.

Thanks for the advice, my question is if there is any tutorial or guide to do that that you suggest to me because I am very new to multiplayer games and on this platform (I always really enjoy playing alone, and I was recently trying to get started in this game mode...)

59 minutes ago, Danielbetu said:

Thanks for the advice, my question is if there is any tutorial or guide to do that that you suggest to me because I am very new to multiplayer games and on this platform (I always really enjoy playing alone, and I was recently trying to get started in this game mode...)

There is yes. I apologize for any inconvenience that you might have came across when in our server(s). Below I will link two knowledge base articles (How to record, and How to use the report system) After submitting any report(s) please allow the Game Moderation team some time to process older reports until we get to yours in a reasonable amount of time. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.  

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/788

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

Hope this helps.

Stay safe,

K0rnholio 

3 hours ago, K0rnholio said:

There is yes. I apologize for any inconvenience that you might have came across when in our server(s). Below I will link two knowledge base articles (How to record, and How to use the report system) After submitting any report(s) please allow the Game Moderation team some time to process older reports until we get to yours in a reasonable amount of time. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.  

Thank you very much @K0rnholio!

I'm going to read these articles to learn about this topic of how to record and how to use the reporting system!

hello,

Use the recording function. There's a post here in the forum on how to activate it https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8 (xbar). The game is recorded. If something happens to you, you press the key combination and the video is saved 30 seconds retrospectively. If you don't see the name of who rammed you, you can check the logs to see who was nearby at the time). It just helps keep your eyes open, rec and report.

Greets

Ardias3k

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Danielbetu,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived