Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Driving on US-servers

UAZ-469

Driving on US-servers

Ahoy there!

Since the European-server is nearly empty, breaking 100 only during weekends as far as I have seen, I plan to drive on the US-server which, currently, almost reaches 300 players.

But I'm afraid that the ping will be so bad that I'll be a living instant-wreck-zone to others due to lagging.

Is this worry warranted or will it go fine?

Many THX 11-38 in advance!

Whether or not you will lag due to a high ping depends on your location, and the location of the server. If you are located in North or South America, you should be absolutely fine. If you are located in Europe or Asia, the ping will be much higher. Though, out of my own experience, I personally have not experienced that high of a ping while going onto one of the American servers. For those who live in Asia, this may be a bigger issue.

If you really are worried about lag and your ping, it may be a good idea to start out on the Arcade server first, to see what your lag and ping will be like. 

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

It's all about connection stability. You probably won't even notice any difference, even if your ping goes up. I would give it a try, the game will automatically kick you out if your ping becomes unstable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @UAZ-469,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived