Autumn on TruckersMP!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Truckers, As the summer ends, the trees start losing their leaves, this can only mean one thing: Autumn is arriving! With the support of the autumn mod by Grimes, we have been through all seas

I have already used Winter and Summer mods in Multiplayer but Autumn mod is something different. While other season mods are mainly focused on nature, this mod changes textures of the roads as well as

Aaah what a lovely reason to go for a nice drive on ProMods now!  

Posted Images

Thanks for informations :tmp:

TruckersMP 

Language Turkish , English  ,  A little German

Steam       |       TruckersMP       |         Twitch          

Drive Safe   

xMG2DJw.png

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!is already installed and ready!  

Thanks for the info 🤩

LEITO-FORO.png

ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇ ᴊᴜɢᴀᴅᴏʀᴇꜱ: https://truckersmp.com/reports

ᴀᴘᴇʟᴀᴄɪóɴ ᴅᴇ ʙᴀɴꜱ : https://truckersmp.com/appeals

ʀᴇɢʟᴀꜱ ᴅᴇʟ ᴊᴜᴇɢᴏ: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/82688-truckersmp-rules-spanish-reglas-de-truckersmp-español-05082020/

I have to say that it is an excellent mode that I am looking forward to, it is really excellent because it adds a very different atmosphere to the game.
I shared a nice photo about it 

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

👌Ready for some help 24/7 👌 

🎮 Steam | 🚚 TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | 💬 Discord |  

I have downloaded this and installed.  I am about to go out onto Sim One (YIKES) and start the Autumn in style.  Thanks TMP 👍

Rescue193uk_TMP

TruckersMP Official Streamer

TruckersMP Official Rules  | TruckersMP Twitch Channel  TruckersMP Streamer Guide | TMP Stream CalendarTruckersMP Event System  | Meet The Team

| Rescue193uk_TMP Twitch | Outcast Transport VTC

“Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.”