Unnamed User

Hi ?

I can guess that everyone is eagerly awaiting version 1.39.
But since the game has switched to the newer beta version, the release date will take a period of 1 month.
With the new features coming in, it will take much longer to arrive at TruckersMP.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Hello,

Nothing. Because everyone has switched to the new version, there are not many people on the servers and it becomes very boring. 

REGARDS

Supreme [TR]

I would like to see where promods load faster in login screen   they have to fix this it takes time and its annoying specially when you get kicked  for like  high ping and etc when you rejoin others players think that most players are cheating lol they dont realize that promods loads slowly. 

On 9/20/2020 at 8:40 AM, FURKΛN said:

Hi ?

I can guess that everyone is eagerly awaiting version 1.39.
But since the game has switched to the newer beta version, the release date will take a period of 1 month.
With the new features coming in, it will take much longer to arrive at TruckersMP.

It won't automatically take much longer. I have yet to find any info as to what will be in 1.39 (have you?) but to be fair, we've only had like 3 or 4 updates in all of TMP history take longer than 2 weeks.... and two of those were this year. I think people made a way bigger deal of it than it actually was considering the generally acceptable history of TMP updating. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

21 hours ago, Husky_06 said:

I would like to see where promods load faster in login screen   they have to fix this it takes time and its annoying specially when you get kicked  for like  high ping and etc when you rejoin others players think that most players are cheating lol they dont realize that promods loads slowly. 

problem with promods its not the game itself its the pc having to deal with all that information to load into the game like a huge map its down to the limitations of the game engine 

2 hours ago, chipmunk197 said:

problem with promods its not the game itself its the pc having to deal with all that information to load into the game like a huge map its down to the limitations of the game engine 

most of the users have good pc but promods generally still loads slowly and I know its huge map but at least promods  team can improve loading  issue little

With the announcment of ownable and fully customizable lowboy trailers in ATS 1.39, I am wondering how this will affect multiplayer.

Provided we will be able to recreate longest possible combinations used in special transport dlc, people will, without doubt, attempt to use save editing to put special transport cargo on their trailers.

ETS 2 will probbaly receive same addition - ownable low deck trailers and extendable low loader trailers used in both heavy cargo and special transport dlc, and again same problem with save edited special cargo may arise.

Archived