Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Revisiting Games

Nomad.

A version of Mafia has been out for a while, a reinterpretation of the original 2002 game, according to some it was the best game ever, and now with this remastered, the graphics engine is an exceptional thing that allows a breathtaking gaming experience and a enchanting plot

JoxyS
TruckersMP

SALnG8V.png + 2146245269_role_EventTeam(1).png.5ebc3d3

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a Ban | Contact Support

Have a Good Trip!!

2 hours ago, [GökBörü] JoxyS said:

A version of Mafia has been out for a while, a reinterpretation of the original 2002 game, according to some it was the best game ever, and now with this remastered, the graphics engine is an exceptional thing that allows a breathtaking gaming experience and a enchanting plot

Played the original many years ago and I can see where a lot opinions come from given the time it was released it was certainly ahead of its time with the story and gameplay and after playing the remastered version I was blown away it was like playing a completely new game thanks to the added additions, new mechanics and improved graphics.

On 9/19/2020 at 4:29 PM, CiaranOg78 said:

With so many new games coming out it never hurts to revisit some older games, is there any particular game you always enjoy coming back to? I personally always find The Witcher 3 a game that can be replayed repeatedly without getting boring.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1368820/RollerCoaster_Tycoon_3_Complete_Edition

• 2 weeks later...

Archived