Your Favorite one ?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Your Favorite Paint Job

• Flash
    • Meteor
    • Metro
    • Solid
    • Whirl / Zap
  2. 2. Add the Paintjobs also to the Trailers ?

• YES
    • NO

Hello Ladies and Gentleman, i really have to say i like the new Super Stripes Dlc from SCS Software. Modern, stylish, abstract

So my question is which one you like the most ?

Personally for me its Metro.

And another thing, i would love it to see this paintjobs on the trailers do you agree to that, maybe with a mod or official from SCS Software ?

Lets discuss about that ^^

15 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Its annoying, pure laziness because you know for a fact they could easily do it ( i haven't got them btw )

Yeah definitely, I agree to that, for your truck you have with all Dlc's like 100 different options for painting the truck and for the trailer like 10 and 2 are special like Good Year and the Daf Exellence Paintjob ? you can't match anything. It's sucks :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As the last reply to this topic is older than 2 weeks (14 days), I will go ahead and close this topic for further replies.

To keep our forum clean and manageable, we have to close old topics to prevent the forum sections to get "messy" or too full.

Thanks to everyone for contributing in this discussion! If you deem it necessary to keep discussing about this topic, feel free to open a new discussion. 

If you have any further questions do not hesitate to conact me via private message on the forum or on Discord.

//Archived due to inactivity

truckersmp-logo-sm.png

----------

Former 743469563_role_SupportManager.png.780765

Support - Appeal - TruckersMP Rules - Feedback - Report

Archived