Can I play without owning a truck?

BlueLivesMatter

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Good morning,

TruckersMP supports certain mods at certain times of the year you can check out the ones that are currently supported in this post:

Keep in mind that certain modifications can be made with save-editing and eliminate the use of mods while you can play MP.

For having your own truck or not, it is still advisable to have your own truck from the beginning. The fast jobs system in the MP with the time always advancing is a bit messy and makes always deliver the works late.

I hope I have answered your question and in any case do not hesitate to ask any other questions you have.

Greetings.

Yes, you will still run into the problem with empty jobs list. When you don't own a truck, your only option will be reseting economy through config or console commands, which requires restarting of the game in both cases.

If you own a truck, you can use other methods, like fast traveling.

You can try my method of starting up from scratch:

1. Start a game in multiplayer and create new profile - the very first job (tutorial) will be guaranteed late, but cant' be avoided.
  2. You should have plenty of quick jobs available, so start working, till you have at least  50500 €, or you can take loan to get to that amount, after 3 or 4 jobs.
  3. Buy a Scout car - it costs little over 50k, less than half of the cheapest truck, and it is available at every truck dealership. The car will be automatically assigned as your current vehicle, because you have only single garage slot, but don't worry, you won't be driving it much.
  4. When the quick jobs start disappearing from the list, or you just want to reset the quick jobs list, hit that big "Drive" button and drive your car a little distance away from your garage, just few hundred meters will be enough, park it in a safe place (preferably some non-collision zone), open garage manager and fast travel back to your  garage.
  5. Quck job list should now be refreshed with new offers and you can continue doing this for as long as you want, you can wait with buying a truck, until you level up to get access to every component locked behing level requirements, you can trade in the car for new truck if you don't want to keep it.