Free Camera

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello, you can follow the steps below. 
DOCUMENTS / Euro Truck Simulation 2 / Config after you search the following code and change it to 0. uset_g developer 0 
Best regards, Barbaros

There isn't a way to do it.

It can only be turned on/off by changing "uset g_developer" parameter between 0 and 1 in the config.cfg file located in Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder. This config file is global and it will affect all profiles.

Even if you copy the line into any of the local config files located in you profile folder (config_local.cfg), it will be erased from there, and parameter in the global config will be changed instead, again affecting every profile.

However, there is no harm in using free flying camera in multiplayer, you can still use it to look around, you can also use "goto" command, but you can't teleport anywhere, because that function is disabled in multiplayer.

Hello,

As my colleagues say it is not possible for a specific profile, that is, the configuration is global and affects all profiles.

What you can do is modify the configuration to change the key assigned to activate the free camera.

For this I leave you a post on this same forum where the process is explained:

Make sure you read and understand everything on the post before making any modifications as well as make a backup copy of the file to have a way to go back in case something fails.

I hope it helps you and if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Greetings.

@

24 minutes ago, Mystere said:

Hello @Belka_18RUS

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Mystere
TruckersMP - Support

@Mystere Yes it`s solved ?

Hello there,

I'm glad that your questions are solved.
Since you got the answer, i will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 
If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Mystere
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

spacer.png