Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Purchase of a trailer ?

MrNefrax

Question

Hi !

I would like to get informations about trailers we can buy !

Wich one is the most profitable ?

How can I improve the price per kilometer ? Do I need to level up and get skills/aptitude for "longue distance" ; "high value merchandise"; etc ?

Thank you guy's for all your answers !

The sever 1 europ has 4500 slots available : Do you think that later, we will have more players and more slots ?

Thank you guy's !

MrNefrax#

6 answers to this question

In general, the refrigerated trailers give a little more money for the loads but they are more difficult to find and you may not have in all cities.

From my point of view, although the curtain trailers pay a little less, they are better because you always have loads to carry so in the end you earn more money. You can also customize a bit more both in accessories and in game models.

Long distance is the best skill without a doubt. It gives you more money and experience with each load as well as reducing the time you spend in cities picking loads.

• Thanks 1

Hi ?

I would prefer you to buy a curtain trailer in terms of price and the load it can get.

And much better in terms of customization and options.

• Upvote 1

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

1 hour ago, ppabli said:

In general, the refrigerated trailers give a little more money for the loads but they are more difficult to find and you may not have in all cities.

From my point of view, although the curtain trailers pay a little less, they are better because you always have loads to carry so in the end you earn more money. You can also customize a bit more both in accessories and in game models.

Long distance is the best skill without a doubt. It gives you more money and experience with each load as well as reducing the time you spend in cities picking loads.

Okay ! Perfect ! 

Thank you so much for this answer ! I will do it this evening after work ! 

Thank you so much guys ! 

MrNefrax#

54 minutes ago, Mystere said:

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Mystere
TruckersMP - Support

Hey ! 

Yes it is ! 

Every think perfect ! Thank you !

15 minutes ago, MrNefrax said:

Hey ! 

Yes it is ! 

Every think perfect ! Thank you !

Hey, 

Thanks much for your answer & thanks everyone for your participation ! 

Have a nice day ;) 

//locked & moved to solved

• Thanks 1

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !