Game closes

Alex UK

Question

Hi guys so recently my game has been closing itself when i hand in a job on the screen where it shows the miles and xp etc and when i reopen the game im 20 - 50 miles from my drop off, mostly i play on promods 

I have re installed ets2 

Verified game files

re downloaded promods 

re installed trucksbook and truckersmp 

Nothing appears to be working 

Any suggestions please

Edited by Alex UK

4 answers to this question

Hi!

You could look into the game.log file yourself or send it, so we can look into it. (It needs to be the file, which gets created when your game crashes)

Hey there,

Thank you for creating a forum topic!
There could be many factors involved with troubleshooting your issue, however here are some simple things to try which don't take much time or effort: 

> Re-download ProMods def file.

> Remove any job loggers or telemetry software you have installed.

> Go to Steam Library > Find ETS2 > Properties > Browse Local Files (under the local files tab) > Delete the bin folder > Verify game files.

> Press Win + R > Type "%programdata%" (without quote marks) and press Enter > Delete the folder called "TruckersMP" > Reinstall TruckersMP.

I hope these are of help to you! Please also let us know if your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response :)

Kind Regards,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hello there, :) 

Since you got the answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️