What is better? Volvo or scania?

Clinkutzu

What is better? Volvo or scania?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is better? Volvo or scania?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you are not asking for the real life?

Scania or nothing. Not really but almost, Volvo for me has one flaw which i cant get over, mirrors, when you drive in a straight line you cant see your trailer behind you if this wouldnt be the case i'd say that both are equally good. Maybe i should metion the sound too, Scania wins by a mile here, the only engine i dont like is V8 of the new Scania. But it might be due to my headset.

For me personally the Scania is much better, it has faster acceleration than the Volvo, then as a design it could well win the Volvo but I personally feel much better with the Scania

I really do like both Volvo and Scania, But overall i feel that Scania has been a better truck for me. When i first got ETS2 a Scania was the first truck i had bought and it did me well for a long time so i guess i just stuck with it. Volvo's definitely have better engines for power, If you are ever taking a heavy cargo i would recommend a Volvo. :)

spacer.png  

Prime logistics - Director of Events

22 hours ago, Snowy20 said:

I really do like both Volvo and Scania, But overall i feel that Scania has been a better truck for me. When i first got ETS2 a Scania was the first truck i had bought and it did me well for a long time so i guess i just stuck with it. Volvo's definitely have better engines for power, If you are ever taking a heavy cargo i would recommend a Volvo. :)

Yes, me too :D

? Scania  Power ?  ?

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

I like Scania and Volvo
Scania beautiful appearance, and his configuration, of course, although the engine is 730, but the speed is still not inferior to Volvo 750 horsepower.
The appearance of Volvo is also very beautiful, with very high horsepower. I feel that the speed of the old Volvo is definitely there.
That's why I like it

Archived