Sounds Is not working right in MP

OurMatthew

Question

Hello, While I'm playing SP everything is working as should be. But when  I'm in MP sounds are.. just idk. When is a lot of players around I can't hear engine in Scout, notifications sounds, crash sound, sounds while clicking in the menu and while driving a trucks It plays "starting engine" sound. I have no modifications and I'm not in any beta versions. Can you please help me? (Sorry for worse grammar)

6 answers to this question

Hello @OurMatthew! Welcome to TruckersMP Forum!

This is a bug with TruckersMP and I'm sure they are already aware and are working hard to try to fix it! Therefore, I ask you to be patient and understand that bugs are normal in any modifications.

Wait for the next updates of this fantastic mod!!!

Kind regards,

Victor Hugo.

Known outstanding issues

Sounds not working correctly in high traffic density (although, noticeable improvements have been made)

Broken Volvo CB Radio in Euro Truck Simulator 2

Horn sounds play for too long when pressed (this is an issue present in Single Player, therefore, TruckersMP cannot fix this).

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

1 hour ago, WNxArcticwolf said:

Known outstanding issues

Sounds not working correctly in high traffic density (although, noticeable improvements have been made)

Broken Volvo CB Radio in Euro Truck Simulator 2

Horn sounds play for too long when pressed (this is an issue present in Single Player, therefore, TruckersMP cannot fix this).

They don't play at all period, the whole sound engine is a mess atm. Hopefully they will find a way to fix it somehow