How do you add a forklift at the end of your Trailer?

Hγenα

Question

Like the title says how do you add a forklift to the back of your trailer? i know how to save edit but i took a break from TruckersMP today i came back and saw it, this looks like another level save-editing.

Can someone help me is it a mod that i have to download if not where can i find the line/code and where do i put it in this case?

8 answers to this question

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestion?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

28 minutes ago, Granite said:

Was that on Promods server?

As far as I know, Promods restores some old trailer models and adds a few of their own, trailer with forklift in the back si one of those. However, they can't be purchased, you can only select them in the freight market.

Yes it was on the promods server indeed, and i will search trough the freight market and hope i can find it, if i do then i will be able to copy the line/code to any trailer i want trough save edit.

Thanks for the quick answer

This is the trailer your talking about

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4c

You won't be able to copy & paste the code as i would imagine its all one model ( all the trailers with signs on them for explosives etc are individual trailer chassis types ) going by what it says in the image " tn_forklift ", that usually means the trailer is all one thing like the new aerodynamic ones...

40 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

This is the trailer your talking about

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f4c

You won't be able to copy & paste the code as i would imagine its all one model ( all the trailers with signs on them for explosives etc are individual trailer chassis types ) going by what it says in the image " tn_forklift ", that usually means the trailer is all one thing like the new aerodynamic ones...

Ok i understand what you're saying but i saw 3 members of KGB vtc carrying these type of trailers and it was not just 1 they were hauling custom coloured triple-trailers with attachted forklift behind it, so my question has not been answered yet.

I tried to find it on the freight market it was not there for me and i dont want triple trailers im totally fine with this single trailer on the picture, do you know where i can find it?

Good morning,
As far as I know, the forklift cannot be added to the trailer since as my colleagues explained it is a unique model that contains the forklift and the trailer.
This means that in the game itself it exists so it should appear in the job market (keep in mind that there are many trailers and loads, it is rare that this one appears).
As for the members of the VTC that you comment, they surely used save-editing to get that trailer.
My recommendation since the trailer you are looking for is difficult to find in the job market and it is not available for purchase, I recommend that you use of save-editing to achieve a trailer like the one you want.
I hope we have answered your question and please if you have any other question do not hesitate to ask.
Regards.

• Thanks 1

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d eHGAe2j.png