Need some pc building advice for multiplayer.

Nommie

I am wanting to get into TruckersMP but my current build barely gets 13fps in cities or tunnels, My current build consists of:

Intel core i5-3330 3.0 ghz 4-core

8GB RAM

AMD HD6670 2GB GDDR3

The upgrade I am considering doing is upgrading the graphics card to a Nvidia geforce GTX 760.

Is this upgrade worth doing and will I see any improvement or should I be looking at upgrading the whole pc.

I should also mention this is the only game I would be playing.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Digital said:

An Nvidia GTX 760 or better is recommended for Euro Truck Simulator 2, so this should work out just fine. Just note that in high density traffic on multiplayer you will lose a significant amount of FPS, so try to avoid those areas if it affects you too badly.

Awesome, I might upgrade to a better graphics card but it is very budget dependant.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like you‘re having an onboard graphics card, they are really not the best to use for Gaming. I would buy a grapics card in the 1000er gen. Maybe the GTX 1660? You would be fine with this one. Since the 3000er series has been released lately prices are going back for the 1000er and 2000er gen. I would not recommend to buy a GTX 770 in 2020, because that card is already quite old.

I hope I could help you. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 6:28 AM, Nom_Noms said:

I am wanting to get into TruckersMP but my current build barely gets 13fps in cities or tunnels, My current build consists of:

Intel core i5-3330 3.0 ghz 4-core

8GB RAM

AMD HD6670 2GB GDDR3

The upgrade I am considering doing is upgrading the graphics card to a Nvidia geforce GTX 760.

Is this upgrade worth doing and will I see any improvement or should I be looking at upgrading the whole pc.

I should also mention this is the only game I would be playing.

You should be grateful that you dont play on a i5 5200u and nvidia 820m like me.BTW I get only 18 fps

• 2 weeks later...

Archived