Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello there! We are very proud to announce that a new version 0.2.2.8.0 has been released!   Features Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.38.1.3s [ 07d261a8bf34 ], 1.38.1.11s [

List of changes from 17th September 2020: Support for Euro Truck Simulator 2 1.38.1.11s [ 96cb07318bc2 ]. Support for the newest Euro Truck Simulator 2 DLC: Super Stripes Paint Jobs Pac

List of changes from 27th September 2020: Removed users' avatars.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, THEREALDETONATOR said:

Please fix the volvo

The RHD variant of Sleeper cabin works fine. You can use it if you can accept the fact that the speedometer is in MPH rather than KM/H, unless you have digital speedometer somewhere on the screen, which can show the speed in either unit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

The RHD variant of Sleeper cabin works fine. You can use it if you can accept the fact that the speedometer is in MPH rather than KM/H, unless you have digital speedometer somewhere on the screen, which can show the speed in either unit.

Yes I know that but the problem is that I have a VTC that is based on the sleeper cabin ones and each one of us have like 15 sleeper cabin trucks on the profiles for the convoy and since the release of 1.37 the bug started happening and because that we can't do any convoy on the past 6 months because that simple to solve bug. Thats my concerns!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jofu said:

Engine restart sound bug on ETS2 seems to have vanished now?
But the Volvo still need the missing CB fixed.

 

It strikes my kinda odd, that the RHD version is fine, yet the LHD version is broken.. It's in the same spot?

The problem is that the files for the coordinates for the cb radio on the RHD are in the truckersmp launcher and the LHD ones are missing and by some reason that I cannot understand they are taking ages to fix that and I already fixed that and made several posts about it with the files but they refuse to put the files on the launcher.

 

This is a bug thats literally takes less than an hour to fix not six months!!!

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2020 at 9:52 AM, THEREALDETONATOR said:

The problem is that the files for the coordinates for the cb radio on the RHD are in the truckersmp launcher and the LHD ones are missing and by some reason that I cannot understand they are taking ages to fix that and I already fixed that and made several posts about it with the files but they refuse to put the files on the launcher.

 

This is a bug thats literally takes less than an hour to fix not six months!!!

Can you manually instert those files, like you do with mods? If so, is it possible to send it over?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jofu said:

Is it? It still crashes for me on the FH 2012 saying the CB is missing.

 

 

eb5f746eeffdc6ffc0cf8c6499e874e7.png

It is still bugged the files are still missing. I hope that probably in the next week it will be fixed since scs will release the new western star truck for ats and they need to make similar files for supporting that they will probably do both at the same time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 27th September 2020:

  • Removed users' avatars.

Intresting idea was suggested:

will it be possible soon?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Titanic4 The reason behind this change is that, as Mark has already described above, multiple people suggested having an avatar system separated from steam in the past and the reasons behind that sound reasonable to us. As some have probably already noticed, there are sometimes issues with Steam avatars and apart from that, we feel like we shouldn't enforce rules on a platform that is not associated with us. But as I already teased, the avatars will be supported via our website in the future, so this change is just temporary and the avatars will return soon. 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...