0.2.2.8.0 Released

ShawnCZek

27 minutes ago, ShawnCZek said:

Fixed game servers and the client crashes after the midnight.

That's one of the strangest bugs fixes i've ever seen... Were the servers and clients crashing once their system clock hit midnight, or what?

• Haha 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• Game Developer

@Titanic4 @Mr_Zuhair_16: The client and server logs are "categorized" by days (when you check the logs folder, you can see files like "client_2020_09_28.log"). As we made some changes to the logger, the initialization of the new logger was not correct. This led into a crash of the client or the server when something new had to be logged for a different day.

Additionally, I updated the note with credits so it gives you more details.

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

2 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

@Titanic4 @Mr_Zuhair_16: The client and server logs are "categorized" by days (when you check the logs folder, you can see files like "client_2020_09_28.log"). As we made some changes to the logger, the initialization of the new logger was not correct. This led into a crash of the client or the server when something new had to be logged for a different day.

Additionally, I updated the note with credits so it gives you more details.

IS that wat caused the CTD errors that freeze the game with a black screen? 

3 hours ago, SgtBreadStick said:

They're fixing it @THEREALDETONATOR, the guy above was being sarcastic. Nobody knows when it'll be fixed but it will eventually

Yes I know that I just don't understand why they didnt fix yet since they did needed to create new files of the same tipe that is needed to fix that to support the new truck on ATS so why not did both at the same time?

Its literally like just 30 mins needed to fix that.