0.2.2.8.0 Released

ShawnCZek

Yeah guys,

thanks for that

now we are at least on the newest version. Having checked it out esterday night still, sadly the horns in area, where other players are, are still buggy and not working always, hence i assume, that the sound bug still persists.

What i would have as most important wishes are to resolve the sound bugs  - if somebody from the TMP guys could pick this up and revert a feedback, this would be highly appreciated)

I'm a patron for good reason and love to support ou guys, but really the past updates were not really smooth, where i am personally not really happy with. I do know all difficulties from technical prospective and appreciate, that people do this stuff during their leisure for all guys keen for trucking in Multiplayer.

Again a big thanks to the TMP team!

11 hours ago, ShawnCZek said:

We have just deployed a little hotfix for horn accessories. They should be synchronized between all players again.

We can't hear them at all the second anyone is in the tab menu, i hope it can be fixed as its a safety issue ( can't warn people who pull out etc ). Also the engine start issue is still there, it varies on how many times it plays ( it does affect the rpm ) 

• Upvote 1

Hello.

Firstly a big thank you to the developers for their work in getting 1.38 MP released. 

A point about the horns: I appreciate FMOD appears to offer linitations seemingly in the number of sound channels available, but a lack of horn has resulted in an inability to thank & warn ppl on a regular basis. Is there any way to raise the priority of the local horn channel, even if more than 4 ppl in the vicinity?

Other than that very good job (existing mini-bugs notwithstanding of which I'm sure progress is due to be made).

• Upvote 1

awsome work guys ! but as many others player, when we are 4 or more player downtown/on the road, every sound cut off, and came back as we are 3 or less around..  is it a sound bug? or it's something you did for better fps in game ? i'm okay with the horn that can be abused by many downtown, but engine sound ?.. when in convoy  few night ago we were 8 and no engine sound at all for all the convoy, this is really sad :( 

On 9/15/2020 at 3:17 AM, NicoXpress .Ltee said:

awsome work guys ! but as many others player, when we are 4 or more player downtown/on the road, every sound cut off, and came back as we are 3 or less around..  is it a sound bug? or it's something you did for better fps in game ? i'm okay with the horn that can be abused by many downtown, but engine sound ?.. when in convoy  few night ago we were 8 and no engine sound at all for all the convoy, this is really sad :(

This is due to the new sound mode that SCS has implemented. TMP is still looking for a solution, if I got it right.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ballon7464 said:

Spoiler

1370591167_.thumb.png.e5c860c2b8140731c6b8224f0968903a.png

A version Euro Trcuk Simulator 2: 1.38.1.3s is supported on TruckersMP.

Follow these tips:

• Steam - Euro Trcuk Simulator 2  - Right Click - Properties - BETAS for Euro Truck Simulator 2 - NONE - Opt out of all beta programs 
  • Install update
  • Restart Steam & try again launcher TruckersMP

If it doesn't help. Check the solutions in this topic: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/47822-unsupported-game-version-detected-if-game-meets-the-requirements/