Trailer DLC

checho_sl [arg]

Hello, well i've been thinking and why scs dont make an DLC of Trailer Tunning, it could be good

If someday scs decides to publish a DLC of tuning trailers, tell me,

would you buy it?

I do : )

Have a nice Day

Have a nice Day, Afternoon or Night : )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1127113000_FondoTMP92.png.c696b809f9b5e1456f39b884fc71e451.png

We've got the wheel tuning pack DLC, different tire DLC's, and IMO it's good enough. Also the SCS trailers do have ALOT of tuning, like side covers, boxes, rear bumpers, mudflaps,... and the branded trailers are bound to licences, so you can't just slap some more tuning on there I think.

Besides, not sure what you would tune more about a trailer then you already can in current game version..

Hello there!

It would be nice if tuning DLCs for trailers or additional features for trailers could be released in future updates. :)

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

On 9/17/2020 at 1:20 PM, DubbelDraaiDeur said:

We've got the wheel tuning pack DLC, different tire DLC's, and IMO it's good enough. Also the SCS trailers do have ALOT of tuning, like side covers, boxes, rear bumpers, mudflaps,... and the branded trailers are bound to licences, so you can't just slap some more tuning on there I think.

Besides, not sure what you would tune more about a trailer then you already can in current game version..

and they stil dont look any different to stock trailers IRL....  side covers ??  boxes??  thats vanilla standart and by no means any kind of tuning.  

if thats tuning to you , every DHL , DPD , TNT and UPS semi must be a Showtruck.....  

@seth_haveron

Well, I'm gonna ask again, what more trailer tuning do you need than?

paintable chassis? Why? are they that common on the roads? No they really aren't (Tho this is arguably not to bad of an idea)

More bells and whistles? Like what? Comon, give me something to go for here, instead of dissagreeing without a valuable counter argument (actually not even any counter argument at all).

Current trailer tuning is there to mimick 99% of the trailers you would see on the road. And not the 1% who make their trailer a Christmas tree and go to shows with them.

"If thats tuning to you, every DHL, DPD, TNT and UPS semi must be a show truck..."

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I wrote.

Try staying on topic please, I was talking about trailer tuning, not truck tuning.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived