Logitech G29 Problems

MeepMeepItsAnBeep

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello! :) 

Please try re-calibrating your wheel, then checking if it's centered in-game when centered irl.

Please let us know if your problem was solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

• Upvote 1

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Make sure that the wheel is set to 900 degrees. If you're using GHub, open the program, locate the G29 on the list of devices, then go to the "Wheel" tab, which is below the "Assignments" tab. On the first slider you'll get the operation range. On the right hand side you'll get the preview of the current position of the wheel relative to the operating range. If the issue is related to sudden steering when turning the wheel above 270 degree angle on each direction, make sure that the digital control binds are unbound. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello, I am a dfgt user, I shared my settings with you, I hope it helped you. ?

https://img.ssyukle.com/image/86RQd
https://img.ssyukle.com/image/86vUl
https://img.ssyukle.com/image/86XWW

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Hey there,

Thank you for creating a forum topic.

In addition to the above answers given by other users, I will also personally recommend the following:

> Use the Logitech Gaming Software open in the background before you launch your game and connect your wheel.

> Make sure the steering linearity slider is set to the minimum (all the way to the left).

I hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Stubborn
TruckersMP - Support

Hello there,

I'm glad that your questions are solved

Since you got the answer, i will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Mystere
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

spacer.png