What would you do if there were perpetrators?

What would you do if a player blocked the road with a container In the absence of management, do you choose to continue to wait, go to the repair shop, or leave the game

?

30 minutes ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

让我们猜猜如果我看到一个球员挡住道路会怎么办 :kappa:

?Ha ha ha ha, I think that player at that moment will be in pain because he will be banned xD

3 hours ago, Mikesam said:

if a player blocked the road with a container In the absence of management

I would go around them if it is not a busy/high populated area. That way, I am not also Blocking.

However, if it's a busy road (such as Calais-Duisburg or Kirkenes Quarry Road), then depending on traffic, I may have to wait.

However, I always record, just in-case something like this does happen. :) 

Stop, record and report them on the website, they won't get away with it.

I would highly discourage against trying to ram them out of the way (in pause mode they are solid wall anyway), or exploit ghost mode to get through them and any other players that may have stopped there, it would only lead to getting yourself banned as well, even permanently, for the latter offense.

If there is no way around them, or it's not safe to get past due to oncoming traffic, you can't be blamed for blocking, because you are supposed to slow down and stop, when necessary. It doesn't entitle you to endanger other players by reckless overtaking, especially when there is already a waiting line, and you don't have to drive on the side of the road, if you don't want to get damaged and stuck.

1 hour ago, Geology Rocks said:

i would just wait for a bit to see what happens, if nothing do done i would just F7 then continue from there

Not an option, if you are on an external contract.

On 2020/9/10 at PM7点10分, MaxiZockt13 said:

嘿,

记录并报告然后等待,这就是我要做的。

祝你今天愉快

最好的祝福

马克西

Waiting is a vexing thing. It happened at the intersection of Calais a few days ago. The perpetrators blocked the road with containers for half an hour?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 11:25 AM, Granite said:

I would highly discourage against trying to ram them out of the way (in pause mode they are solid wall anyway), or exploit ghost mode to get through them and any other players that may have stopped there, it would only lead to getting yourself banned as well, even permanently, for the latter offense.

If there is no way around them, or it's not safe to get past due to oncoming traffic, you can't be blamed for blocking, because you are supposed to slow down and stop, when necessary. It doesn't entitle you to endanger other players by reckless overtaking, especially when there is already a waiting line, and you don't have to drive on the side of the road, if you don't want to get damaged and stuck.

There are a number of things you could do.

1: start recording

2: sit and wait for 11 minutes without turning your wheel, using chat or anything, this will result in the AFK timer coming in and eventually kicking you from the server of you are still waiting, after which you then drive forwards to a SAFE LOCATION where you can then pull over, exit and reload the game, or you could take advantage of not being connected to the server and do the delivery, then reconnect. 

3: in the time that you are reloading the game, fill out a website report and upload the evidence to youtube, vimeo, yoku bilibili or what ever you desire.

• 2 weeks later...

I will wait for him for a while, and after half a minute, I will not move. I will record and report on the website

On 9/10/2020 at 12:25 PM, Granite said:

This ^ is a good way of doing that. Dont ever try and ram them out of the way or use ghost mode to get past them, Just cause they are doing something wrong dosent mean you can do it too, to fix it. Two wrongs dosent make a right. If there is lots of oncoming traffic i wouldent go about overtaking them either to get past them cause you might hit oncoming traffic and that will be your fault. All you can do is wait for them to move or get moved or log out and go to single player to get past them. And of cause record and report them. If you record them and them report them on the website you can be sure a moderator will look at it and take action if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived