What do you hate the most about players in ets2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Grey Cat said:

The road has one lane in each direction, a speed limit of 60 km / h and many players want to drive 110 km / h there. Their behavior makes slow driving dangerous. I also try to discipline myself there and drive 55-60 km / h. But every third player makes a dangerous overtake. Calm driving is an extreme sport :)

Yeah, you´re right

Hey,

A lot of players have no idea how to behave on the road. They're trying silly things on the road and they think that's funny.

Most of players ramming, blocking and insulting you, especially on Calais - Duisburg road.

Also most of signs have been placed wrong. The best example are signs on Calais - Duisburg road. Players do not respect each other.

Kind Regards,

JJay

Retired Team Member

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

I mostly hate the racing drivers on TMP.

Most of them don't know the Traffic rules and they drive like idiots on the road.

But luckily also many people know the Traffic rules. And drive normally.

But the most annoying thing is Reckless drivers in my opinion.

---------------United Cargo Logistics--------------

Feel free and apply at:

https://www.unitedcargovtc.com/

Or join our Discord

Rules  Feedback - Help - Bug Report

WorldOfTrucks

Proud TruckersMP Member

--

Generally speaking, players that ignore road traffic rules can cause me high blood pressure.

In particular,

- players that ignore local speed limits (hint: you can find them on road signs and your GPS),

- players that ignore traffic lights, and

- players that block intersections, entrances and/ or exits

are my "favourites".

Do you recognize yourself in one (or maybe even all!) of the above?

3 hours ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

Generally speaking, players that ignore road traffic rules can cause me high blood pressure.

In particular,

- players that ignore local speed limits (hint: you can find them on road signs and your GPS),

- players that ignore traffic lights, and

- players that block intersections, entrances and/ or exits

are my "favourites".

Do you recognize yourself in one (or maybe even all!) of the above?

I'm sometimes ignoring speed limit but i think i'm obeying rules.

36 minutes ago, ...Nevernight... said:

I think Truckersmp should change the requirements for playing in MP. Instead of a minimum of 2 played hours it should be at least 100 or 200. There are so many players unable to follow the easiest traffic rules which highly sucks, even tho the signs are mostly the same or have the same meaning in all countries.

Your idea has been suggested already in the past.

In general, the main flaw of minimum playtime as a requirement is that the number of hours does not tell if the player gained experience by actually driving or if the player just sat idle somewhere. Also it is not a reliable indicator of knowledge about road traffic rules.

• 2 weeks later...

What annoys me the most about some ETS2 Players:

1. Taking double/triple trailers to high populated areas when they are not able to maneuver the trailer appropriately
  2. Overtaking dangerously 
  3. being impatient and causing more traffic and accidents ( Squeezing into little gaps, blocking junctions) 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. ιтѕєℓℓєχ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

◦•●◉✿ υк ✿◉●•◦

✿.。.:* ☆:**:. єннνт¢ .:**:.☆*.:。.✿

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

When people keep coming alongside and threatening to cause an accident hoping to lure me into a mistake and then saying "rec <id>" now i make countervids in such cases but it is really annoying. Oh also usually drivers in cars who decide to play police and overtake and then brake test me at like 84km/h

hey there the things I hate when they hit you and they start saying either bad words or they do alt f4 or f7 without saying at least sorry  other thinks I hate which is  already mentioned players who play this game  like racing game   we all make mistakes crash or have little accident but we know how to communicate nice way to solve  most of players i see they act like they own that road and its there turn  they should read  real traffic signs guide because they dont know where  can you pass trucks or cars and where not to pass and  keep distance and wait

Archived