What do you hate the most about players in ets2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would say the thing that I hate the most would be the people who ignore normal traffic laws. I've had quite a few ignore yields, run red lights, and don't pass properly. My second hated player would be the missile cars. Now don't get me wrong, I like the car and I absolutely think that it should stay in the game for realism since irl there are cars but some people think its a rocket and want to go to space with it by ramming it into other players trucks. 

• 2 weeks later...

Powiem krótko 

Ponad 50% nawet może 60% traktuje symulator jako symulator ciężarówki wyścigowej lub symulator trollownictwa jak widać dla nich to najwidoczniej sprawia bardzo dużo radości mimo że dla osób poszkodowanych nie jest to do śmiechu gdy ktoś cię taranuje gdy ma się ładunek z WOT-a i nagle przez osobę tracisz ładunek nie jest to bardzo przyjemne. 

Druga sprawa to znajomość bardzo bardzo znikoma podstawowych zasad ruchu drogowego podejrzewam że większość troli to dzieci w wieku 13 + 

Trzecia sprawa to już takie wychowanie poprzez swoich rodziców , zdarza się że polacy obrzucają się nawzajem g*****em wyzywając się od tego i tego zamiast się jednoczyć i stanowić jedną wspólną całość i pokazać się jak się zachowują polacy ale jak widać niektórzy nawet zachowania poprawnego nie mają co niestety szkoda jak to jest słychać na CB :C

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Apex Private Bounty YT,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived