What do you hate the most about players in ets2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/2/2020 at 2:24 PM, Rover_ said:

I hate morons who drive 60 kph on C-D all the time. They cause traffic jams and dangerous overtaking.

They are not causing traffic jams or dangerous overtaking. Its the players that drive 110 continuesly. If everyone would actually go the speed limit there would be significantly much less mess. If you don't want to meet "morons" driving the speed limit, move to the Freeroam servers.

On 11/2/2020 at 1:24 PM, Rover_ said:

I hate morons who drive 60 kph on C-D all the time. They cause traffic jams and dangerous overtaking.

That would be me...

I do not take offense in you losing your temper. You are just one of the impatient kind of players.
Impatience however is often the true reason of reckless driving behavior, including (but not limited to) dangerous overtaking maneuvers.

Drive safely!

Well, maybe I'm impatient. But the truth is, that vast majority of players do not follow speed limits on signs and they drive without any crashes. Try limit the speed to 60 kph and you will see how many players will stop driving on this road. Because driving slow is unnecessary and extremely boring. Speed limit signs in this game are joke. 90-110 is just ideal speed and driving 110 kph isn't racing, LOL. 140 is.

"vast majority of players do not follow speed limits on signs"
Correct, one of the problems is because "funny moments" youtubers show them driving 110 km/h, showing new players that this is a completely normal thing to do. Compare the elder days where there was no speedlimiter; noone was really going the max possible speed and the majority of people obeyed general traffic rules. (For quality 'Funny Moments' content, I recommend Merceli88, he seemed to be the first one making such videos and he sadly quit several years ago.)

"they drive without any crashes."

I wouldn't claim really claim that. You can see them flipping from the left lane towards the opposite lane trying to not flip at their speed. Set IRL the speed limit of trucks everywhere at 110 and watch all crashes happen with lots of deaths.

"how many players will stop driving on this road"

Yes, that would actually be good. Players should rather spread across the map, that way there won't be anywhere lonely spots anymore.

"90-110 is just ideal speed and driving 110 kph isn't racing"
I can't see anywhere in the past discussions "110 km/h = racing" being mentioned. 110 is technically a normal speed, just as 140 km/h is for cars.  The speed limit of 60 is indeed annoying, but its only present in Germany and Belgium. Most countries have it either at 70, 80 or 90 for country roads.

I can't really understand why everyone is driving so fast and recklessly as if they were in a very big hurry; relaxed, slow, realistic driving is more fun than just driving from A to B the max speed possible. But its impossible to fix this problem now as the majority of the new TruckersMP users are used to 110 km/h all the time. (This reckless driving behaviour is also the reason why many realistic-driving players left TruckersMP)

5 minutes ago, poland.ball said:

I can't see anywhere in the past discussions "110 km/h = racing" being mentioned.

On 10/2/2020 at 4:02 PM, [RS]-Vemsky_919 said:

When I drive at 90km / h on the road, I feel that everything is wonderful. I don't have to worry about speeding. I can listen to the radio to relax and see the players driving at 110km / h I've been thinking about a question: Why did we turn ETS2 into a drag racing game??

On 11/5/2020 at 11:31 PM, _Mo1993_ said:

This is supposed to be a simulation game, not a truck racing game

like in real life 80 and a maximum of 90.  Do you want to drive faster? Then please play a speed game 

but no ETS / ATS please.  My personal opinion

2 hours ago, poland.ball said:

"how many players will stop driving on this road"

Yes, that would actually be good. Players should rather spread across the map, that way there won't be anywhere lonely spots anymore.

I've had enough of running thousands of KMs in-game with full server and not seeing a living soul running in places other than the Duisburg - Calais region.

For a while I was driving a stock Iveco on C-D Duisburg(big oof), barely getting 80 km/h even on straight road and downhill. Fortunately most of the players behind me were patient and overtook me only in safe conditions. What annoyed me though were the people who thought they can overtake with double trailers and eventually they crashed into me or the incoming traffic. Still, I think drivers who do not follow the traffic light colour's in busy cities(C,D, Bruselles etc.) are the most dangerous.

Basically the same as asking what you think about citizens of X country.

Everybody is different. I like the community. I dislike the trolls.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

Definitely traffic lights, it can be scary going through a green light not knowing if the other guy is following the rules or not. 

Another for me is people overtaking and having no awareness of when they have passed or not, turning in on you when they are nowhere near past. If your not sure keep going it's not that hard to just do another 10 seconds in the other lane to make sure.

Obviously would have to give the #1 to Troll Players, they are rather.. something 

However, I don't run into any that often. Second place, would go to the ones I see a bit more often -- That are always speeding, running every traffic light. It's a simulator, even if "in a way no players are in the area" or etc -- It's a simulator, not GTA.

Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.

What i don´t like in this Community is the Insulting, Impatience, Reckless Behaviour and Disrespect that some Players/Peopple showing every Time in Chat Ingame. The most who behave like this, ignoring or forgetting that there are real People on the Other Side of the "Screen"!

That makes me sad, because i am Old, met in Real Life many Peoples from different Countrys and the Most of them behave like normal Humans and not like Egomaniac Psychopaths!

And this is not a Question of the Age of the Players!

But overall, this is not the Majority of the Community and i am not happy with the Topic Title!

ETS2/ATS/TruckersMP should not making People angry and they should not be a Valve to Steam out your daily Anger/Frustration due to bullie other Peoples!

I can deal with most as I've gotten used to the weird and wacky things some drivers do to fuel their impatience or lack of awareness, but one thing that I've noticed an increase in recently is the amount of people who have started tailgating me.

Its not like I'm driving slowly either, I will do whatever the road and conditions permit. It could be 35mph around a bend or 65mph down a long straight but there will often be some loon who comes flying up behind me and then proceeds to bombard me with flashing lights and chat messages like "gooooo" or  "speed up".

That's the one thing that's been getting on my nerves about players recently. 

Morrons with Big Names that fail the simplest task. 

lol " Pro Driver"  "Master Driver"  "Driving Instructor"   "Pro Gamer"  "Master Gamer" aso.   

Most likeley driving around like loose Hitman , jackkniving their rigs while reversing , flipping , crashing or get them hung up at traffic lights ,bushes or simply everywhere.  

FFs this guys should be banned simply for Incompetence.  

First: is not hateing; Its  heards bad ı think ; We can say who drives bad; ıf we says like this ıts  better 

Second: Who overtake false ı dont like this drivers.

Third:Some drivers are very stubborn if they start overtake  they should overtake if driver cant overtake the drivers crash you and ıt comes accident 

Fourth:Troll drivers they take scout cars and do nonsense behaviour 

Fiveth:Some truck drivers are loves do scary thinks.For example in duisburg_calais  you go right and one truck driver come opposite you and the truck driver come you and  go hıs road again.

sixth:Last step   for example ım overtaking  because the drivers go slow and    when ı  overtake the drivers going to fast  and ı cant overtake them.

Im going to be happy ıf ım  help you.

Archived