What do you hate the most about players in ets2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it the most when they use cheating. :( 

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

On 9/10/2020 at 4:57 PM, poland.ball said:

i hate it when I go the speedlimit in my skoda and a truck behind me spams his light horn so i go faster.

Every time I am infront of a guy like that i always drive the exact speedlimit, usually I go 1-5 km/h faster.

On 9/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, _Spakz_ said:

Hello there!!!!!!!!!!!

when they try to overtake while you are driving nearly 110kph. 

Best regards 

Spakz

So true.

For the life of me I cannot understand why all Servers don't make players non crashable. Why can't it be that all players, not just the trolls, end up going through one another when colliding, accidentally or otherwise? just like when inside the non-collision zones? it would obviously stop the trolls crashing into us because they would think, ''What's the point'' and would certainly give me peace of mind that a troll would just pass right through me. 

TMP did this with one of their servers I think, is this the Arcade one? But what's the point of having non-collision all over an arcade map? The trolls will just end up on the maps where the serious mature players are where they can deliberately crash into us.

all these Posers , Wannabes , Protruckers , Gamers or Fashion Victims who grab a kombi or b-double trailer and fail the most basic things like entering/leaving the depots or garages   

tryed to figure out whats so special about that and drove a b-double half across europe ....  

as someone who is used to use short single axle trailers only it was two steps out of my own shadow , but i still did not noticed any difference to a shorty to be honest ...    

so whats the point of b-doubles other then wasting space at thight spots and beeing a rolling obstacle ??      

On 10/5/2020 at 9:34 PM, McDodge34 [FR QC] said:

For me its the careless driving and no respect for speed limits and traffic laws, red lights and such and they call me an idiot cause I stop at red lights

sorry to say that but ppl who stop pointlessly at the only sideroad traffic light around  are legit Idiots.   no point to stop if there is noone to harm ..   

1.Personally what i hate the most are these Players, which overtake you while somebody comes from the other direction its getting very close no crash or something like this, but when you then drive like 5-10 min exactly that player stand on the side of the road with warning lights like DUDE your serious !!?!!? And you overtake him then again ..........

2.Same for the exits on highways, that people which had to overtake you just in front of a exit. Man cant he wait behind me truck noooo he/she cant ....

3. And the classic one you have a green traffic light you drive and that other player is like nope dude also when you have green shut the f*** up ?

4. And players which cant keep distance when they overtake mostly if this player has a high ping with lags he/she overtakes just in front of you a short lag and BAMMMM

These a personally my most common things i hate bacause i see its every time i drive.

I feel like the thing that i hate the most is when someone blocks an intersection when they could have waited and then you have to wait until it clears up to get past even though you have a green light. Most people just don't have the patients to wait. If people where more patient i feel that the traffic flow would be 10x better.

spacer.png  

Prime logistics - Director of Events

On 10/6/2020 at 10:44 PM, seth_haveron said:

sorry to say that but ppl who stop pointlessly at the only sideroad traffic light around  are legit Idiots.   no point to stop if there is noone to harm ..   

Sorry to say this, but ppl who won't stop honking and/or flashing their lights like idiots because I'm stopped at a red light. When you've been stopping at red lights your entire life, it becomes a habit and since some of us try to play the game simulating what we'd do in real life, it's only logical that we will stop at red lights, no matter the circumstances. And if there's no one to harm, they can always drive around and run the red light if they are in such a terrible hurry. No need to be annoyed or insult others.

7 hours ago, BoostedTruckerz said:

I hate it when you are driving and the person in front just slams the brakes and no matter how far away you are, you can't avoid them.

Safe distance is a thing. But yeah, sometimes the lag is so high that you need 2+ more seconds to brake than you would in real life.

Even if you hold footbrake, 3x tap gear brake, e-brake and finally turn on warning lights XD

same

On 9/21/2020 at 4:29 PM, _Spakz_ said:

Hello there!!!!!!!!!!!

when they try to overtake while you are driving nearly 110kph. 

Best regards 

Spakz

Archived