What do you hate the most about players in ets2

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate when people don't drive properly, when they ram you, when they don't follow basic driving rules that most of the people know that gets me really angry but luckily it isn't the case of the majority of the players

![](https://hub.goldenphoenixexpressvtc.com/drivers/6533058797fbd7954fe43424/picture)

I hate when players try and pin things on you.

For example, I was turning on to the C-D road and there was nobody coming on my side of the road. However, this guy was overtaking someone ON THE C-D ROAD while I was turning and crashed into me. After that, they said THEY WERE RECORDING ME!! That just annoyed me.

But luckily, it all worked out and that user is now banned. I love karma! :D

Hello there!

I hate it the most when they cause me an accident.

It's an answer that everyone thinks about, but I hope you like it!

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

Hello ^^

well what I hate the most the players is that they have bad driving attitude, for example, players who pass the red light in the crowd cities, unsafe overtaking and ramming (when they overtake me, they already pull-in their trailer in half-way of overtaking), also players with bad mouth. What about trolls? I think it doesn't need a question cause everyone sure hates trolls. 

well, It depends who you come across, there is some good people, and  there is bad players and they only want to troll,

sooo, i like when the good players greet me, but hate when trolls crash me and things like that.

Have a nice Day, Afternoon or Night : )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1127113000_FondoTMP92.png.c696b809f9b5e1456f39b884fc71e451.png

I hate how most of you people live in Europe! Every time I hop on you’re all asleep and the servers are dead! 

Haha, just kidding. The thing I hate is people baiting for an overtake, especially on the CD road: A common case I come across are people who sit at 30KM and as I eventually become impatient I overtake. They would then speed up to 110KM while I’d be on the wrong side of the road and ultimately end up crashing into someone and being “recorded” for “inappropriate overtaking”. Please don’t do this, it’s so toxic and should be bannable.

Archived