role play with admins

how would one get a few admins involved to do some roleplaying,such as  an event where the admins could pull over drivers in an event,  to hand out tickets i.e: for passing  weigh staionss, speeding and so on an so forth.

i think it would be an intersting way to have some fun especially if the admin could help out with the populor routes  in Ats such  as the the 5 ,40,80,580,84 highways and the 15 to vegas.

ntersted in the replys and feed back to this post ,cheers!!

pull over.jpg

Hello @THISANDTHAT

thanks for sharing your opinion,

It seems like a good idea to me, it would be very fun and it would give the game more realism, it would be something different from what we have already seen and I know it will attract the attention of many drivers.?

a greeting,
AldoTruck.

Sounds like a pretty cool idea! However, I think that most TMP administrators would be preoccupied with dealing with reports, reckless drivers and other rule-breakers, so you probably won't be able to do this regularly. Maybe have a talk with members of the Events Team, Game Moderator Leader or higher about your idea.

- Ruffian

This is called "Real Ops" and has been organized in ETS2MP multiple times. I guess it's time for Real Ops ATSMP?

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

this topic is gaining some traction , so im not asking for  drivers to tell me to go to admin and request an event like this, im asking the community to come together and discuss and  try to  brainstorm ideas to garner tractio.

, we wouldn't even need a lot of admin we just would need them to use the ets2 maps and travel to the populated city's,  1-2 admin just enforce some simple role-play directives , it nothing spectacular but would bring more realism to the  servers .

cheers!!!

Maybe  TMP   TRUCKSBOOK   VTLOG shoiuld all get on the same page and  create a  real ops dedicated server. also if they could all work togather maybe we wouldnt have to wait a lifetime for server  and game updates everytime a STATE is released .its to bad that the consumer is always the one  left waiting  and cursing for updates' cheers and stay safe FAST TRAX LLC®

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @BENSY,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been over 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived