1% iin gamer tags

when did the tmp server become a breeding ground for  motorcycle club lingo as such as  the promotion of drivers referred to as prospects and putting the hash tag of !% in there gamer tags i mean this is a age 10 and up game so why are players trying to associate there vtcs on the servers as a motorcycle affliation??

1%er, sure, chances are, they are just as bad drivers as the majority of this community. Why care about them, it doesn't really mean they are asociated with motorcycle club, maybe they just like bikes, maybe they watch

Mayans M.C. and thought it was cool. There is whole bunch of VTS's with names fit for outlaw motorcycle gangs, but are they really outlaws or would their company be succesful in real trucking bussiness while named like that?

why promote  them selfs as outlaws on a server with rules, also leaves the door open to interpretations of how some players represent them selves, remember this  community is a reputation based game as  player's remember different player's on how they interact with each other on the server.

Who cares? I know a couple of VTC's who use gang colors and nicknames. I've also seen a VTC who uses a nickname and colors of a white supremacist group that is not classified as a gang in the US but I'd never make friends with that type. 

Think the last thing we need is to expect moderators to start regulating VTC's beyond blatantly offensive things. If a VTC wants to drive around pretending to be the ETS2/ATS version of the Bloods.... let em, so long as they are respectful on the road who gives a damn?

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

^ if said gangs are bullying or reckless driving they will be punished by rules accordingly. No worries there.

The playing of GTA or NFS brings specific gang terminology into TMP...  OK so seeing a lot of our players are teenagers I don't really see it a problem cause they think it's cool being a "prospect" or something like that... you know... being called something different than a driver or trucker. I believe most of them don't know a single MC member IRL and have no idea what real MCs do.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived