I can't register on WOT

Eagle42

Question

Hey everyone! Whenever I try to register an account on World Of Trucks, it gives me this error message: "THE SPECIFIED STEAM ACCOUNT IS ALREADY ASSOCIATED WITH AN EXISTING ACCOUNT." as well as more details are visible in these 2 screenshots (I've also tried a different email address, username, but that doesn't change anything in my case:

Also, I've just registered an account on TruckersMP before trying to do the same on WOT, so maybe that's why it isn't working? But that doesn't make sense to me because these are 2 different platforms ( although they're both ran by SCS & a WOT account can be linked to a TruckersMP Profile ). So, what can I do in order to fix this issue? Or I can use only 1 platform? I'm new to ETS2 so I've never tried to play MP (first time). 

Thanks in advance! ?

unknown.png

unknown.png

5 answers to this question

Hello,

Make sure you have verified your World of Trucks account, after registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.

Non-verified accounts are deleted within 24 hours.

TruckersMP is not asociated with SCS Software and their World of Trucks platform, if you have any problems connecting your game with your World of Trucks account, contact support via this e-mail: [email protected]

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Stubborn__ said:

Hey!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to hearing back from you :) 

Warmly,

Stubborn__

TruckersMP - Support

Hey! I've just signed in using the chosen credentials for my WOT account ( I have no clue about how it worked, because while I was registering it gave me errors, but now it seems to be fine, my account was successfully created ). I didn't even know that I was registered, I just tried my luck for the 2nd time in a row.

Thanks for the answer, and have an awesome day/night! ?

• HaulieLove 1

2 minutes ago, Eagle42 said:

Hey! I've just signed in using the chosen credentials for my WOT account ( I have no clue about how it worked, because while I was registering it gave me errors, but now it seems to be fine, my account was successfully created ). I didn't even know that I was registered, I just tried my luck for the 2nd time in a row.

Thanks for the answer, and have an awesome day/night! ?

Hello @Eagle42,

We are glad to hear that your problem has been solved. :)
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day! :)

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved.

• Like 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade