Looking for Virtual Trucking Company (with criteria!)

Khazain

Hello there, fellow drivers of the TruckersMP community,

I've been apart of a number of virtual trucking companies throughout my roughly two years on TruckersMP. Some were exciting, new and very much interesting and rather good, some others were lack luster and lacked a lot of feautures that were rather common with numerous other VTC's.

I'm looking for a Virtual Trucking Company that has the following system(s):

- A working privately owned and made job logging system, like TrucksBook but specifically made for that VTC;

- A positive, non-toxic and welcoming environment;

- A VTC that offers great career opportunities within convoy control, moderation, PR/media and any other departments that a VTC can provide;

- Community events, preferably weekly internal convoy(s)/event(s) and/or a montly convoy(s)/event(s).

- A community that consists of both veteran, new and intermediate drivers that supports both ETS2 and ATS.

Any VTC that is similar to or identical (in terms of structure, systems and programs) to any of the following will be sufficient as well: Viva Trucking, Pries Logistics and Spark Logistics.

Appreciate any of the community's comments and/or feedback. Leave a comment and let me know!
I'm not a 100% sure if this topic/thread is posted in the right category, please move it accordingly if need be, moderators.

TruckersMP Member since April 11th, 2018

Former driver for the Viva TruckingPries LogisticsSpark LogisticsFast Cargo Netherlands and Forza Trucking Virtual Trucking Companies.

DiscordPim#2886

Hey there!

I've been a member of Prime Logistics for 2 weeks (I know, this isn't a lot of time, however I have such a good/great experience during this little time), and I think this VTC has everything you wrote above, so let me explain:

- It has a 'privately owned and made job logging system', in this case this is known as 'Prime Logistics tracker', you may have seen it before on discord from the members of this VTC (displayed as a custom state, 'game activity').
- The community is very-very good and active as well as open to new drivers. (based on my experience)

- You can climb up the ladder, reaching various roles/ranks within the VTC by driving (a lot), and being a member of the VTC.
     - You could be a member a lot of departments as well, like convoy control.
- There are community events, like weekly convoys, and we're also participating on other convoys, like Harmony Covoys. (the stakeholders are notified on discord as well as on twitter)
- I'm quite sure in there are both veterans, and newbies among the (more than) 500 members. 

To sum these things up I might say this VTC meets your criteria but (of course), this is your choice!

Regards,
kinit, the elegant sponge

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived