Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

/pinfo

Question

6 answers to this question

Hey KGM,

There is another way to find a players TruckersMP ID instead of using /pinfo. You'd be pleased to know that TMP stores three forms of logs that you have access to view at any given time, the three forms of logs are log_spawning, client and chat logs. However, when creating reports, you'll tend to use the log_spawning and chat logs for evidence in your report.

To access this folder, please follow the following steps;
C:\Users\*yourname*\Documents\ETS2MP\logs

It's important to be aware that you'll see a lot of people who've connected/chatted at the time you've been playing but don't let this worry you. You can click on 'edit' and then 'find' to filter out the search so it's easier for you to find the person(s) that you are looking for. This is a very handy feature if you ever find yourself on C-D, and didn't have enough time to catch their TMP ID.

I hope this helps?

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Hello! :)

If you wish to check someone's TruckersMP Profile and/or Steam Profile out, then you can use /pinfo and then their ID number, for example if I was in game and had the ID of 94, you'd do /pinfo 94 and it would bring up my TruckersMP Profile ID and Steam Profile ID for you to have a look at. 

I hope that I have answered your question with that. 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Guest EmreBEKAR

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.
Thank you to everyone for helping here!
If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,
TutoriaLs
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.