What do you do whilst driving on ETS2 or ATS?

Harley200317

Hi there,

I also listen to Spotify usually, however, occasionally, I will turn on the local radio station or BigRigFM. I would never attempt to watch Netflix while driving since this is just preparing myself for a collision.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Human Resources

Usually I'll have downloaded music on via Apple Music, from my phone. Or I'm speaking to people on discord/phone call. Never have I attempted to watch YouTube or Netflix since that's asking for a collision to happening.What I do, if I want to watch something, is either stop at services, or at the nearest town/city and come off the game. Very occasionally, where it's quiet, if I get a text I'll use my phone, but only then if I'm 100% sure nobody else is about.

Usually I use my watch to reply or leave it until stopped.

I usually listen to radio networks or broadcasts, usually not to any "trucker" radio as I'm not quite fond of the genre of music that they play. I also have a habit of listening to a 1-hour .MP4 file of the Top 2000, an annual radio event that's hosted between the 25th of december and the 31st of december.

TruckersMP Member since April 11th, 2018

Former driver for the Viva TruckingPries LogisticsSpark LogisticsFast Cargo Netherlands and Forza Trucking Virtual Trucking Companies.

DiscordPim#2886

I drink a lot of alcohol, watch street drift videos or nascar videos on my 2nd screen, at the same time texting on the cell phone

most of the time I just stare at flying cows on my trailer lol I don't even know if my truck's moving

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I'll usually be in a Discord group call and then I'll listen to either TruckersFM or a designated driving playlist on Spotify.

You do have to be careful what music you listen to though, as a study has confirmed that listening to rock or other fast tempo music can encourage reckless driving. 

Regards,

Quality_Productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

I normally listen to TruckersFM whilst I drive. Ever since I started listening to it a few days ago, it's been my favourite music stream - I sometimes just cannot stop listening to it! I personally think that long journeys without music are quite dull.

Archived