Ets2 Buying Reason

Did you buy ets2 for truckersmp?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Did you buy ets2 for truckersmp?

Hey!

I was watched ETS2MP's videos on YouTube. And I really enjoyed it. I bought it when I had my own computer. And I am very happy. I would definitely recommend.

11 minutes ago, JamesS014 said:

Hai,

I bought ETS2 because I originally saw Youtubers playing ETS2MP with friends.

This was before the name was changed to TruckersMP.

What about you?

I didn't know it.I love racing games so steam recommended me ets2.It was really cheap and i bought it.Then i see tmp.

Hi!

When I bought the base game (around 2014-2015), I didn't really heard about the multiplayer, I was playing singleplayer until I found TMP (it was around the end of 2016, beginning of 2017).
Since that I've been playing, driving on TMP, and not really in singleplayer.
As written above, I'd also recommend to buy the game, just like for the experience.

I bought it because I like driving.

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

5 minutes ago, KINIT said:

Hi!

When I bought the base game, I didn't really heard about the multiplayer, I was playing singleplayer until I found TMP.
Since that I've been playing, driving on TMP, and not really in singleplayer.
As written above, I'd also recommend to buy the game, just like for the experience.

Same 

Welp it may be yes and may be no. My reason purchasing ets2 was because I always want to play vehicle driving simulator games and since I like trucks  and I saw amazing pics of ets2 on internet so I chose ets2. Some times later I heard about TMP so I joined TMP and until now I never get bored playing ets2

I bought ETS2 for the single player, I did not know about TruckersMP at the time and I always just found it as a chilled out game. I used to work with my dad sometimes in trucks and whenever I did, it always made me want to play the game. I can't even remember how I found out about TruckersMP, though I would assume through youtube and I thought I had to try it with friends. 

Archived