Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Always Late after save

User_1089810

Question

Hello I noticed that each time i log of during a job, when I log back on again my delivery is due.  I experimented last night, when i logged off the game time was Tuesday 1:14 CEST.  I logged on this morning and it was Thursday 15:20 CEST  and I has 1,600 miles to cover in 9 hours.   I losing all my money.  Why isn't it saving my date and time?

10 answers to this question

Hello! :) 

Time is continuous since this is a multiplayer game. When you log off time does not stop but continue. So if you log off on Friday, when you log back on it can be Monday or even Thursday. We suggest that you finish doing a job before logging off. 

Please let us know if I have answered your question! Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind regards, 

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

44 minutes ago, Beenz. said:

Time is continuous since this is a multiplayer game. When you log off time does not stop but continue. So if you log off on Friday, when you log back on it can be Monday or even Thursday. We suggest that you finish doing a job before logging off. 

Please let us know if I have answered your question! Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind regards, 

Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support

What happens when I take rest?   time stays the same i guess?   many thanks for clearing that up. 

Yes, the time stays the same within multiplayer, even though it might show the time being moved forward, it's still the same time in-game and it never changes, just moves forward with the server time! 

I hope this clears up your question. 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support

SammyCat TruckersMP Retired Team Member

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.
Languages: Spanish Flag_of_Spain.svg (primarily) | English gb.gif 

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | Forum & Ingame Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• Community Manager

If you use a World of Trucks job it uses real world hours. So if you start a job for which you have 24 hours (but do note the different lengths in which you have to finish your job) at for instance 11:00 AM you have till tomorrow 10:59AM to finish it.

Groet / Sincerly,

Pascal (Purrie)

29 minutes ago, SarahMaddy said:

Yes, the time stays the same within multiplayer, even though it might show the time being moved forward, it's still the same time in-game and it never changes, just moves forward with the server time! 

I hope this clears up your question. 

Kind Regards,

SarahMaddy

TruckersMP - Support

Thank you very much.  Please can you also clarify the auto kick time?   I just went to make a cup of tea and was kicked.  It seems very fast, is there any chance you could extend it by a few minutes?

Hey,

The AFK kick timer is 10 minutes^^

§5.1 - Server Auto Kicks

[...]

Away from keyboard - Being inactive for over 10 minutes.

[...]

If you do not move/chat within 10 minutes, you will be automatically kicked from the server.

You do get a 1 minute warning in chat before you get kicked!

You can read all the server auto kick details in the TruckersMP Rules here: https://truckersmp.com/rules#5-disclaimer-amp-information

Hope this helps! :) 

Kind Regards,

JamesS014

Hey @Sheriff Justice,

Has your question been answered with the above given solution?

Your confirmation of that status of your issue helps us keep everything organised!

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

SkortiL [TR]

TruckersMP - Support 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there, :) 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics