New Players for Truckersmp

Australian Stig

Hey,

I don't really know any specific numbers, but I'm certain we have gained thousands of new players during the last 8-9 months. We already had a couple hundred of people sign up on a daily basis before the pandemic, and I'm sure the last months only increased this number.

Sincerely,

Pillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hey,

My classmates are also considering buying the game^^.I also offer my help to new players and I think it's great of you that you want to help too :D

Have a nice day

Best regards

Maxi

6 hours ago, _Spakz_ said:

I have some friends who are thinking of buying the game so they might join tmp aoon

Me too ?

Great question!

In November 2019 (around 10 months ago now), we had just reached 3 million users on TruckersMP. Since then, we have had around 600,000 create an account on TruckersMP!
During the pandemic, we also saw a large increase of active players on our network where we reached our peak players of all time! In April, we had over 17,500 players trucking at the same time which was awesome :D

Hope this helps answers your question!

yo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived