Volkswagen Meteor

BMPellogia

12 minutes ago, [ĐŤŞ]-αľđŏ_ŧřŭċқ_- said:

Hello @BrunoPelogia

Thanks for sharing this information, I think the design is very nice, I hope that in the future it can be added to TruckersMP.?

Greetings,
AldoTruck.

This would rather be the job of SCS Software - but it is unlikely we will see another truck brand for a truck that is about the same to an existing one.

58 minutes ago, povgamer said:

Never really seen Volkswagen trucks before. Hopefully SCS tries to bring it into their games, as it looks like a great fit.

That will never happen, because it is product of a Brazilian heavy truck and bus manufacturer, Volkswagen Caminhões e Ônibus, a subsidiary of MAN SE, which in turn is owned by Volkswagen AG group.

You will only find them in Brazil and other countries of South America, East Asia, some Middle East and African countries, they are not sold in Europe, where they would be direct competition to MAN.

By the way, Volkswagen AG group also owns 100% share of Scania AB, so when you are driving MAN or Scania, you are basically driving Volkswagen:LUL:

1 hour ago, Granite said:

That will never happen, because it is product of a Brazilian heavy truck and bus manufacturer, Volkswagen Caminhões e Ônibus, a subsidiary of MAN SE, which in turn is owned by Volkswagen AG group.

You will only find them in Brazil and other countries of South America, East Asia, some Middle East and African countries, they are not sold in Europe, where they would be direct competition to MAN.

By the way, Volkswagen AG group also owns 100% share of Scania AB, so when you are driving MAN or Scania, you are basically driving Volkswagen:LUL:

Wow, that's a lot of things I did not know. Guess you learn more everyday! :P

Seeing this topic I thought a VW car was falling from the space and it gonna hit some unfortunate human being lmao

But sure. Also if VAG brings this truck to China it will sell like crazy..and for a crazy expensive price too. because Chinese people absolutely LOVE VW for some idk reason.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hello @BrunoPelogia,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been over 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived