I tend to listen to Country songs when driving, as it's relaxing and very satisfying to listen to when on the roads but apart from Country I don't mind listening to a bit of rock

Just to name a few artists/groups I like to listen too; The Cranberries, Linkin Park, AC/DC, Green Day, George Strait, Chris Young, Chirs Stapleton... - There are a loads of others, but this just gives an idea of the type of music I listen too.

• Like 1

I'm almost always on Truckers FM when playing, but i also love some house remix music too passes the time quickly while driving my rig too.  On youtube some authors worth a listen: Deep Mix; Helios Deep; MrRevillz; Anjunadeep (my fav); Soundeo (👍) ; Nora En Pure

When I’m driving, I mostly listen to Spotify in the background. What I listen to is complicated for me to explain, because I mostly listen to different genres of music. I can listen from EDM, rock, pop, and some rap. Although, I do listen to EDM more. 

Recently now, I’ve been listening to lots of songs from a rock band called “Red Hot Chili Peppers”. It’s a classic one, and they have some great songs. It’s a always great jam to listen to while driving, in my opinion. :)

Well I love to listen to Rock / classic Rock music.

Normally I listen to RadioBob (the best German rock radio station in my opinion) or an Amazon Music Rock “Radio” station / playlist.

The music must have a good rhythm.

songs / bands I like :

-a few meatloaf songs (I would anything for love, By the dashboard light etc)

- Scorpions (Wind of change etc.)

- Live is a highway 

- Fury in the slaughterhouse 

and many more