Do you rec?

Guest [VLC Transport]Sbinotto07

Do you rec?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rec?

I record using shadowplay in instances where I need to submit a report for something. I'm fortunate however that I seldom need to do this, even in very busy areas such as Calais or Duisburg. Am I just lucky? 😜

One thing that is a bug-bear of mine though is the coined phrase "Rec ban", which has come about as simply a cheap way of threatening other players with a report. It's even made it's way into some people's TMP tags, just sitting there as an ever-lingering intimidation to those around them. What makes this doubly troubling is that a great many players who happen to utilize this phrase — either in chat or in their tag — are typically not recording at all!

But yes. I do record in-game when needed. 🎥

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team

Guest Barbaros.

If there is a problem, I am repeating images from AMD ReLive, it is very problematic to record, too much file size can be output and it may not open.

Guest [VLC Transport]Sbinotto07
3 hours ago, Anthro _Pony said:

Doesn't 'rec' stand for "reckless" as most common word that people say in-game? :'D

As i know 'rec' stand for ''recording''.

I rarely record but whenever I'm recording, I don't hesitate to report the player on website but I do so only when I report someone via TAB menu and the report gets time-out. So in this way, it also helps the website reports not to get increase when you don't use the website reporting system if you get a result from in-game report.

🇺🇸 | Rules | Meet the Team | Recruitment | KB System | Support | Feedback | 🇺🇸

🇹🇷 | Kurallar | Takımla Tanışın | Takıma AlımBilgi Tabanı Sistemi | Destek | Geri Bildirim🇹🇷

DarkScream[TR] | Report Moderator & Community (Discord) Moderator

TruckersMP - Staff