Do you rec?

Do you rec?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rec?

Yes, I'm recording I am using Nvidia shadowplay.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiii

Yes, it is important to record on TruckersMP for your own safety and to report people.

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

I'm very new to the scene here at TMP. I've many recording programs installed having used alongside other programs. I got to say don't believe I'll be implementing any for reporting other drivers while I operate TMP. I'm a Trucker, not Law Enforcement.

Hearing the matter, builds mistrust from the get go. Perhaps a better fit for TMP ops is hire those that prefer to play Police roll, instead of just being able to buy a personal car. Perhaps TMP would entertain the idea of offering patrol cars, &, require truck drivers of TMP to have Law Enforcement activated, &, must follow all rules of the rd. (ATS / ETS). like real, not a mixture of real & homegrown. Those that enjoy writing tickets, speeding tickets, traffic light offenses, equip failures, etc. could indeed join TMP Police Depts. within each state.

Since I've been driving TMP I've yet to see an open scale house. That too could use officers, &, the ability to plan, open differing scales thru-out the playing world at will. Perhaps a notice system here at TMP be setup say 24hrs in advance giving a heads up, may be an option what scales are planned to be open, &, should some wish to try beat the system by avoidance at times, again, the TMP Patrol be at the ready alongside other duties. I could see the use of "Rec" for TMP-Patrol somewhat of both dash / body cams if you will. Hell, perhaps even a court system here at TMP.

Anyways, hope you've enjoyed the novel. Next, "Murder She Wrote"..... Eat your heart out Angela Lansbury... ?

I use Medal to record, where I clip the last 30 seconds of gameplay if an accident or something funny occurs. I really only report people if they are extremely reckless or hit me. I also clip as insurance to show my POV of an incident just incase a report gets filed against me. If you have the capability to record I definitely recommend doing so; it has saved me from a ban in the past. 

22 hours ago, TFM_Flaming said:

I really only report people if they are extremely reckless or hit me.

Same.Everybody can make mistakes and i don't report people i think who made "mistakes".

I'm always technically recording when playing as i use the Instant replay function of Radeon ReLive to grab a clip of the last 10 minutes of gameplay if there is a incident now whether i actually take the time to upload footage to youtube and file a report depends on whether i feel like justice will actually be done by taking the time to report or if i'll get a response of the offense was only kickable thus making the time taken a waste

4i21k0-5.png

As a Game Moderator i have to be recording when i drive around. In case something happens where i need to ban someone i always need to have the evidence. And when doing in game reports i also need to record the evidence when i ban people. I use OBS to record things. It works well since in case you are streaming it can still save clips of what you are recording. Its pretty nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived