Do you rec?

Do you rec?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rec?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey KGM,

I currently use Medal TV when playing on TMP, as video evidence is a more vital piece of evidence due to it showing the entire incident as well as what happened. Whereas a screenshot will only show one frame of the incident which is why screenshots (apart from chat) isn't a reliable source of evidence.

I rec and ban

oh wait

At least I used to lol

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

I like to record my journeys (especially in highly populated areas such as the Calais-Duisburg road) just in case if I encounter some problems with other drivers. At the conclusion of that, if I didn't encounter anyone driving carelessly against me then I usually delete the footage to save space on my hard drive.

If someone did screw up my truck and/or journey because of their actions, I would keep the footage and use that as evidence in a report. ?

Archived