What is your favorite Truck in ets?

_Spakz_

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I have more than one favorite truck. Although Volvo and Scania are decently fast and all. Though Mercedes interior is a lot nicer as apposed to Scania & Volvo. I mean yeah 625HP Mercedes is a lot slower. Then again all trucks cap out at 110km/h so. Does it matter, no!

Favorites: Volvo, Mercedes, Scania

Kind regards,

Blehmaster

My favourite truck is the Mercedes New Actros, very good exterior and interior, good power and excellent fuel efficiency (I'm obviously talking about the in-game availible trucks without mods)

I like DAF's exterior and interior, but they're powerless and I don't really like how they sound.

I like MAN TGX Euro 6, mostly because it's my dad's truck lol, still a cool truck, seems basic so feels more realistic, unlike 8x4 Scania/Volvos.

Scania is pretty good in both exterior and interior, I like them in real life but not in the game, mostly because 90% of Scania drivers just tune their trucks to max.

I love Volvo's exteriors but the interior is horrible, u can barely see the RPMs and the interior is very square-like.

I like the Renault T's both interior and exterior, but I can't stand its sound, it's like I had a giant fan on my ears. Pure wind.

Oh, yea, Iveco's are horrible lmao, also powerless. However, Iveco S Way is pretty good looking, but it's not in the game. I really feel SCS should add new trucks bruh.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived