The SCENERY Attracts You Most?

[Ling Xiao] Anathan

No matter you are pleasantly driving your lovely truck on the highway, on the country road or along the rough mountain road, and taking a short break alongside the road, at the service station, or at the harbour. There will always be some beautiful scenery just on your left side or right side. What a pity that you can't enjoy the view forever!

So do not be stingy, Let's save our memory and share the scenery you feel most attractive by uploading the screenshot with us!  

I share mine fisrt. XDDDDD

Warm Regards.

1.jpg

6 hours ago, [Ling Xiao] Ana. said:

No matter you are pleasantly driving your lovely truck on the highway, on the country road or along the rough mountain road, and taking a short break alongside the road, at the service station, or at the harbour. There will always be some beautiful scenery just on your left side or right side. What a pity that you can't enjoy the view forever!

So do not be stingy, share the scenery you feel most attractive by uploading the screenshot with us!

I share mine fisrt. XDDDDD

Warm Regards.

1.jpg

A busy harbour. The truck is moving while the liner is still. It's a picture of dynamic and static combination. So I chose this one. How about yours?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived