from 1.38 mod to 1.37

TheTurkMagic

Every time the game updates it will create backup of all profiles, so nothing is really lost. All you have to do is to locate the backup folder, which was made on the first startup of the new version of the game. Once you do that, simply change the name of current profiles folder by adding the short prefix at the end of the folder name. After that, rename the folder you've located previously to remove any existing prefix, so it's simply called "profiles". After that, you'll have the profiles from 1.37 version of the game. Consider using -homedir parameter for TruckersMP launcher. This will allow you to separate profiles of TruckersMP from the default homedir, which is usually located in your Documents folder. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

2 hours ago, Titanic4 said:

Every time the game updates it will create backup of all profiles, so nothing is really lost. All you have to do is to locate the backup folder, which was made on the first startup of the new version of the game. Once you do that, simply change the name of current profiles folder by adding the short prefix at the end of the folder name. After that, rename the folder you've located previously to remove any existing prefix, so it's simply called "profiles". After that, you'll have the profiles from 1.37 version of the game. Consider using -homedir parameter for TruckersMP launcher. This will allow you to separate profiles of TruckersMP from the default homedir, which is usually located in your Documents folder. 

Actually I don-t understand clearly. I have a folder which steam_profiles(1.38.1.3s).bak. should I add something to end of the folder name after that move it to new folder and remove the something I have added or only move it to another folder?  is it enough. Thank you so much.

47 minutes ago, TheTurkMagic said:

Actually I don-t understand clearly. I have a folder which steam_profiles(1.38.1.3s).bak. should I add something to end of the folder name after that move it to new folder and remove the something I have added or only move it to another folder?  is it enough. Thank you so much.

Hello @TheTurkMagic

I recommend that you make a copy of the folder before following the steps that they explained to you, in case it does not work and you lose everything you have a backup one.

Greetings,
AldoTruck.

Similar to what others have said, each time the game updates, a back-up folder is created for past versions. However, it keeps data that was left on that version of the game. Meaning, the 1.38 driving history was not incorporated into the 1.37 back-up folder. My recommendation is to find a job logger where you can track your miles no matter what version you're on, like VTLog.

i keep losing my MP profile and I've tried copying from the backup location to the profiles folder and rebooting. Which brought it back twice before but now its just not working. Is the MP profile stored somewhere else?  Why is it deleting the MP profile from the live Profile folder? I was on my 2nd profile, after the first was gone I just started a new one. Why would you delete the users profile? 

2 hours ago, whataboutbob said:

MP 프로필이 계속 손실되고 백업 위치에서 프로필 폴더로 복사하고 재부팅을 시도했습니다. 이전에 두 번 다시 가져 왔지만 지금은 작동하지 않습니다. MP 프로필이 다른 곳에 저장되어 있습니까? 라이브 프로필 폴더에서 MP 프로필을 삭제하는 이유는 무엇입니까? 나는 두 번째 프로필에 있었고 첫 번째 프로필이 사라진 후 방금 새 프로필을 시작했습니다. 사용자 프로필을 삭제하는 이유는 무엇입니까? 

I couldn't understand what you meant.

Still, save files can be found here in"C:\Users\user\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles"

Please check the path and add it again

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived