Will Kırklareli be Added to the Game?

Altuğ39

If you look in the game, you can find exit on O-3/E-80 marked by signs E87/D555 with crossed out Kırklareli and Dereköy, just where you would expect it, but the road goes in the wrong direction, south, instead of north.

I think it's there only for flavour, as this has been done by SCS in many different places already, and there is no plan of adding that road connection, because the Dereköy - Malko Tarnovo border crossing allows only cars and buses, not trucks.

Anyway, if that ever changes, you have to ask this on SCS forums, as the developer of the games is he SCS software, while TruckersMp provides multiplayer functionality.

Alternatively, you can also search/ask on Promods forums, who are the developer of a popular map mod, which happens to be also supported by TruckersMP.

On 9/3/2020 at 9:52 AM, Simülasyon _STANBUL said:

Selcuk As you know, the EU made a statement broadcast simülasyontürk days and said he will not currently an add-on Turkey.There are people who are very good mode of the map of Turkey.

I agree with you. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived