The Forum

Hello @Herr Müller [GER]

thanks for sharing your question,

I like the forum? my answer is [YES!], I am one of those people who like to help others and who like to see something well, in this case, I like that the forum is well ordered and that things go as they should and carry off.?

I hope you have a good day.

Greetings,
AldoTruck.

What I enjoy about the forums is that it's generally a low pressure environment, where we are able to reply to topics at any time and be able to express our opinions more freely, such as being able to post our road trips through status updates and create new suggestions for TruckersMP, and that other members of the community are able to react to our posts using reputation points which encourages positive community interaction. 

The help section is also a big bonus of the forums in my opinion, as members of the community are able to join in and help out the Support Team in one organised topic, to help solve issues that are experienced by other members.  

Overall, I would say my experience of the forums has been largely positive and would generally prefer this method over Discord. 

Hello,

It's a yes for me - I'd rather spend time on the forums than in-game at times. Ranging from the ability to assist other players with their issues to participating in forum games, these are just some of the reasons why I love being on the forums. Also the community on here are lovely! :wub:

Hello everybody,
the forum is already an important platform to offer players and users a basis to exchange problems or experiences.
Every player has different opinions and this should be given in such a big community. :)

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @Herr Müller [GER]!

Thank you for this question. I'm really happy to answer this! :)

I really like the forum! There's a lot to read and always a topic where you can interact, take part of discussions, help people, or just share own opinions, like I do right now. It is a wonderful place, to hang around, after playing some TruckersMP, people always seem positive and there's always something new to find. I really like going through old discussions and more, but I mostly interact with newer topics. If you're bored or something you can also go to the Off-Topic-Section and take part in some Forum Games which are quite fun and interesting. Also you can create your own topics and start a discussion, or just post a statement at your profile. The only negative part of the forum that comes in mind is, it seems less active than the Discord Guild. But it's still an awesome place to be around!

What is your point of view? Do you like the forum, and why so? It also would be awesome to see your opinion here :)

Have a nice day!

Chris Kodiak

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Herr Müller [GER],

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived