Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Can i Link 2 Steam accounts to the same TMP profile?

Levi99

Question

Hello everyone. Recently i faced this problem. I bought ETS 2 and some DLC's in the past few years and now i would like to play it on another PC. I have a brother so i made another accound which i use, but i don't want to buy again the game and DLC's. He gave me acces to his games on steam so i don't have to log in on his profile everytime i want to play. It works well for single player, but for multiplayer i can't find the way to play on TMP. Do you have any idea if i can do something? Or everytime i want to play TMP i have to log in on his account?

6 answers to this question

Hello @Levi99

Thank you for sharing your question, unfortunately you will not be able to play TruckersMP from the same Steam account, since it is linked to your current TruckersMP account, you will have to create a new account on Steam and buy the game again to link it to TruckersMP.

I hope I can solve your question.

Greetings,
AldoTruck.

Hello ?

yes, you can share the game and dlc with you via steam account, but multiplayer does not support it
So unfortunately you have no choice but to buy ?

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

I don't really understand the issue here. You had Steam, the game and some DLCs before, now you got a new PC and you opened a new Steam account? Why? All you had to do (and can still do now) is enter Steam using your previous account and the game and DLC's would be there for you to install and play, no need to use family sharing or buy the game again in the new account. Unless your previous account is being used by your brother. If this is the case, you need to buy your own copy of the game and DLCs if you want to play MP.

Hello there.

I am going to move your topic to the respective section since you're looking for Help. Next time, if you have any questions, please consider creating a topic in the Help section as this section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

You can find the help section over here - https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/55-help/

Moved to "Help" Section

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

• Translation Manager

Hello there! 

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Next7

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.