Hello, @mahmutcan0163

Sadly, there is no way TruckersMP can alert you if you are reported on the website. And even if they could, I would feel that it could start a lot of arguments and make the community more toxic as people will start to get agitated when they see they've been reported. Anyways, hope this helped enough!

Best regards,

POV.

Hi ?

Unfortunately, you have no way of knowing this.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

Hello @mahmutcan0163

Thanks for sharing your question, if you have reported a person you can see your report in [https://truckersmp.com/reports], click on [View report] and below you will get a message from the moderator, if your report is very recent you should wait until they review it.

Greetings,
AldoTruck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello @Sinotto,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been over 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived